As a result of the current severe weather conditions being experienced in some areas of NSW & QLD, a number of roads may be closed due to flooding therefore inaccessible
Due to the above some pickup and deliveries may be delayed. Impacted areas to the best of our knowledge are :
- Taree, Port Macquarie, all received their freight and are up to date. Only deliveries where roads remain closed won’t be delivered.
- Grafton, Ballina and Coffs Harbour depots have received most of their freight with the exception on Campbellfield freight from Monday night
- Brisbane remains the same with Gold coast hinterland areas and Mt Tamborine and some river suburbs still unserviceable.
- Sydney outer areas along the Nepean and Hawkesbury river still effected. Deliveries will be attempted where possible.
- Northern Rivers area still experiencing delays due to road closures and some suburbs unserviceable
- Wauchope and Taree area still experiencing delays due to road closures and some suburbs unserviceable
Trailers from Campbellfield to Brisbane and Brisbane to Campbellfield dispatched Monday night are unfortunately grounded at Moree, delays are expected.
Furthermore please also note that some line haul routes to and from the above areas have been impacted with destinations re-routed to allow the line haul trailers to be able to get through however have a delayed arrival time.
During this time we do appreciate your patience and understanding.