•Flexible - won't crack, chip or become brittle
•Insulates from electrical shock, vibration, heat and deadens sound.
•Provides safe, non-slip comfort and control.
•Durable - resists weather, chemicals, impact and abrasion.
• Plasti Dip is a multi-purpose rubber coating. It can be easily applied by dipping, brushing, or spraying.
• Plasti Dip’s protective coating is ideal for a broad array of DIY projects around the home, car, garage and garden, basically everywhere.
• Plasti Dip is specially designed to protect coated items against moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, skidding/slipping, and provides a comfortable, controlled grip.
• Plasti Dip remains flexible and stretchy over time, and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions.
• Plasti Dip has been tested and proven in temperatures from -36°C to 93°C
• Use Plasti Dip Glossifier if you require a gloss finish to your Plasti Dip.
• Use Plasti Dip Gold Metalizer if you want a Gold Metallic finish to your Plasti Dip base colour.
• Use Plasti Dip Silver Metalizer if you want a Silver Metallic finish to your Plasti base colour.
This Item is a HAZMAT item.
We cannot ship this overseas or to some very remote locations in Australia.
We cannot ship this item to a PO Box or parcel locker it must be delivered to a residential or business address.
All Australian manufactured wheels are availaible with HARD CENTRES, for use on SPIRAL MANDRELS.
These can now be ordered ON LINE as an option choice when selecting your wheel.
All those little odd jobs that need repairing we have what you need.