Handheld Infrared Thermometer
PART NUMBER: PCIRMT4
Probably the most useful tool in any powder coater's toolbox - accurate temperature readings are essential to good coatings.
Curing cycles are determined by part temperature, not oven temperature, and there's no way to accurately measure part temperature without an infrared thermometer. Simply aim the laser at the part and click for instant, accurate readings.
- Power Source: 9V battery (included)
- Includes: Thermometer, battery, case, instructions
- LCD Display: 4 digit readout
- Field Of View: 8:1
- Emissivity: 0.95
- Spectral Response: 8-14 um
- Measurement Range: -50°C to 500°C (-58°F to 932°F)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 0°C - 50°C
- Accuracy: +/-5°C
- Response Time: 0.5 seconds
- Laser Power: Less than 1 mw
- Backlight: White
- Size: 120mmL x 45mmW x 180mmH
- Weight: 205g (8oz)
- 30 Day Limited Warranty
WARNING: DO NOT POINT LASER LIGHT AT EYES, EITHER DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY OFF REFLECTIVE SURFACES.