Provides 0-30V adjustable output with current up to 5A continuous at all selectable output voltages. Adjustable current limit control (0-5A), high and low current front panel terminals with fixed voltages, thermostat controlled cooling fan & overload protection.
• One 0-30 V adjustable Output
• One 5V 500mA Snap-On Output
• One 12V 500mA Snap-On Output
• Current Limiting LED Indicator
• Adjustable Current Control
• Overload and Short Circuit Protection
• Galvanized Steel Case
• Polycarbonate Front Panel
This solidly built laboratory grade linear power supply provides well regulated 0-30 Volt adjustable DC output with current up to 5 Amp continuous at all selectable output voltages. An adjustable current limit control (0 - 5A) is also provided. May be usedas either a constant voltage supply with current limiting or as constant current source with voltage limiting. Includes separate voltage and current digital metering, overload protection and a thermostatically controlled cooling fan. This unit has both high current and low current front panel terminals.